Additions and Updates ☆
- Choosing a Website Name and Purchasing a Domain, a tutorial
- Integrating a Website Template to WordPress, a WordPress tutorial
- Happy Fiesta!, a festive Pixiv Girls Collection 2011 wallpaper
- Open Source Icons, tiny icons in GIF + JPG + PNG + PSD formats © not mine
- Pxm, a pixel to em unit converter
- Lithe beta, a clean icon table generator
- Fonta, an
@font-faceCSS code generator
- Hotline to Hell, an imitation of Jigoku Shoujo’s Hotline to Hell
- Musica, Lysianthus’s online radio [new interface]
- Overriding HTML Images Using CSS, a CSS tutorial
- Useful Resources, a list of links
- Free Yet Reliable, a list of free web hosts
- Insolta, a LiveJournal layout [@font-face fix]
I still need to double check on the terms of the archives I shared on this update. I might take them down if necessary. Musica is finally alive! It’s working 100%! Also, I’m very proud of Integrating a Website Template to WordPress, all tools, and Hotline to Hell. There’s a Hotline to Heaven coming soon! And I really worked hard on those tools, by the way. It was a lot of work trying to figure things out!
If you want me to write a tutorial about a feature that you see on Affelius, feel free to request by dropping a comment! On a related note, I changed Requests to Services. Drop your requests there.
My love for renovations is waning.
I am very happy and also very proud of myself that I made it this far with Affelius on the updates. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, well, in the past year, I only stayed around and updated from May to July. After that, I disappeared and suddenly called a ‘hiatus’. Even when I was still running Evanessencia, the same thing happened. This time, I’m glad; while I still haven’t really overcome my third month syndrome, I’m happy that I’m actually updating regularly. I hope that this continues.
In the meantime, how are you all doing? I hope you are all making the most out of your summer vacations. We only get it once a year! Hahaha. I, on the other hand, have been living a very stagnant life (in the middle of my hobbies, of course), which explains this update. I call it “calm before the storm”. I’ll be moving out in one month when college starts. I’m not too sure about how to feel about it; I’m excited and nervous at the same time. Nonetheless, I am still on my summer vacation. Note to self: don’t waste your temporary freedom.